To those who served, Sunterra Springs thanks you!
Veterans Day is a special opportunity to pay tribute to those who served our country and continue to do so today. At Sunterra Springs we continue to extend our gratitude, not just this Veterans Day but every day.
How we are showing our support at Sunterra Springs:
- We have flags placed out front as a memorial honoring our heroes and the sacrifices they made for our country.
- We will be presenting a flag lapel pin to Veterans currently staying at Sunterra Springs. We want each and every one of our veterans to feel seen and appreciated.
- We will have flags placed in front of every Veteran's room to honor them.
How you can show support on Veterans Day:
- Reach out- Take initiative to reach out to those you know who have served or who currently serve our country. Let them know they're remembered and appreciated, not only this Veterans Day but every day.
- Moment of Silence- The Veterans Day Moment of Silence Act was signed into law in 2016. The act calls on Americans to pause for 2 minutes of silence on November 11th at 1:11pm central time, to honor our veterans.
- Fly the flag- The American flag not only symbolizes freedom, but also the sacrifices made by those who served our country. This Veterans Day is the perfect time to fly your flag and show that you appreciate and support this country's veterans.
- Make a donation- Even if you don't have a Veteran in your life, you can still show support by making a donation to an organization that supports our military. There are large organizations like Wounded Warrior Project, as well as smaller local organizations. No matter big or small, all donations make a difference.